- Oil Filters
- Air Filters
- Wiper Blades / Arms
- Gearbox Service Parts
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Mobil
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Total
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Castrol
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Motul
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Millers Oils NanoDrive
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Millers Oils
- Fuel Additives
- Garage PPE
- Porsche Cayenne V6 3.0L Petrol 340Hp
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe V6 3.0L Petrol 340Hp
- Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid V6 3.0L V6 340Hp
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid V6 3.0L 340Hp
- Porsche Cayenne S V6 2.9L Petrol 440Hp
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe S V6 2.9L Petrol 440Hp
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo V8 4.0L Petrol 550Hp
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo V8 4.0L Petrol 550Hp
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid V8 4.0L 550Hp
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo S E-Hybrid V8 4.0L 550Hp
In our Porsche Service Parts section you can find the following; Service kits (OEM + OE), Oil Filters, Air Filters, Pollen/Particle filters, Fuel Filters, Belts (all types), Spark Plugs, Ignition Coils, Wiper Blades/Arms, Gearbox Service Parts, Porsche Classic Motor Oil, Engine Oil & Lubricants, Coolant/Antifreeze and more!
Our catalogue of Porsche Service Parts is unparalleled and offers you and uncompromised selection of all parts you could possibly require.
Porsches are high-end Performance sports vehicles. This means they rely on all parts working as effectively as possible in order for them to deliver on the optimum driving experience.
All service components are crucial for the continuation of superior performance output. Over time, some Porsche Cars parts can suffer from wear. Thanks to years of development, parts wear down slowly, evenly and in a controlled fashion.
Unfortunately, even Porsche experts can’t hold back the effect of ware and tear forever. In these cases often parts will eventually need to be replaced in order to keep your car in full working order.
How do I find out what Porsche Service parts I need?
The best way to find this out, is to simply book in with your local Porsche Specialist Garage.
Only a Porsche Specialist garage will be able to diagnose any problems or parts which do or do not need replacing with the highest accuracy.
Again, we emphasize that a Porsche is Performance Sports vehicle, and requires a different level of expertise compared to normal cars, so why go to a non-specialist garage?
Your Porsche deserves a Porsche Service.
How much on average does it cost to service a Porsche?
Usual minor services are about 1hr30mins - £85 +vat each, for a Major Service - 3hrs - again at £85+vat each.
Now, these services can vary depending on what needs replacing/repairing. Often Porsches roll in for a service and the mechanics discover work which needs to be undertaken.
This is especially common for Porsches that are over 15 years old. Their high-quality build will keep you going for many years, but when the car needs some TLC, it is really worth the extra money.
Especially when you can prevent a problem from happening at an inopportune time.