- ECU Re-Mapping DIY
- Hi Flow Air Filters
- Air Induction Kits
- Short GearShift Kits
- Turbo Chargers
- ECU Reader / Fault Finder
- Fuel Additives
- Pedals / Floor Boards / Track Mats LHD Cars
- Pedals / Floor Boards / Track Mats RHD Cars
- Fire Extinguisher Mounts
- Brey-Krause Fire Extinguisher Mount
- Tow Eye Hooks & Tie Downs
- Clutches / Flywheels / Hydraulics
- Track & Race Coolant Radiators
- Brake Hoses Stainless Steel Goodridge
- Porsche Cayman 718 2.0L Manual (300Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman 718 2.0L PDK (300Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman S 718 2.5L Manual (350Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman S 718 2.5L PDK (350Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman T 718 2.0L Manual (300Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman T 718 2.0L PDK (300 Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman GTS 718 2.5L Manual (365 Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman GTS 718 2.5L PDK (365 Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman GTS 718 4.0L Manual (400 Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman GTS 718 4.0L PDK (400 Bhp)
- Porsche Cayman GT4 718 4.0L / GT4 RS 718 4.0L
We are able to provide one of the widest ranges of Porsche Performance parts available on the internet. You can order all of the following items worldwide; Porsche ECU Remapping equipment, Electronic Throttle Bodies, Air Induction Kits, Turbo Chargers, Exhaust Packages, Super Charger Kits and much, much more.
We sell the highest quality Porsche Performance Parts in the UK, we import Performance Parts from the best manufacturers on the globe and get them delivered quickly to almost any location. Thinking about upgrading your Porsche to get some extra horsepower?
We can help with a wide range of Porsches from all different time periods. Our handy website will filter our irrelevant results, so you can browse all parts suitable for your model of Porsche.
What are the most important Porsche Parts to maintain?
As with most car parts, it is always worth keeping an eye on your Porsches engine and parts to make sure that they aren’t suffering from wear and tear. The last thing you need is an essential part failing while on the road.
You can keep an eye on most performance parts by visually inspecting them every couple of months to see if there is any obvious damage. This is a good way to check up on Porsche Performance parts for your Porsches engine.
Another great way to detect potential problems is by using your ears. If you notice a change in how your Performance Exhaust, Turbo Charger or the Throttle sounds, then you know when it is a good idea to get your performance parts looked at and potentially refurbed or replaced!
How can I benefit from Porsche Performance Parts
There are plenty of ways in which you can benefit from Porsche parts, in fact, if you are installing a performance part which offers no improvement, then it does not qualify as a performance part! Plenty of our performance parts help you squeeze an extra bunch of Horsepower into your car, and often making it sound more like an untamed beast at the same time.
Some of our Performance Parts help improve your personal safety, hopefully, you install a Porsche Fire Extinguisher Mount and never have to use it, but should an instance arise where you need it, you will be unbelievably glad that you took the time to have it installed.
Our exhaust packages will make your car sound more like a vehicle from the Porsche Auto Sport Roster (make sure you check out how loud the exhaust is before purchasing, we wouldn’t want you to annoy the neighbours too much).
Our Air Induction Kits, Turbo Chargers and ECU remapping equipment can all add horsepower to your car, if you combine all three alongside some other Porsche Performance Parts, the additional horsepower will start to add up and will really become apparent.