Engine Rebuild Parts
- Porsche Boxster 986/987/981 (1997-2016)
- Porsche Boxster 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche 911/912 (1965-1989)
- Porsche 964 (911) (1989-1994)
- Porsche 993 (911) (1994-1998)
- Porsche 996 (911) (1997-2005)
- Porsche 997 (911) MK1 2005-2008
- Porsche 997 (911) MK2 2009-2012
- Porsche 991 (911) MK1 2012-2016
- Porsche 991 (911) MK2 2016-2018
- Porsche 992 (911) 2019>>
- Porsche Cayman 987C/981C (2005-2016)
- Porsche Cayman 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche Carrera GT (2003-2006)
- Porsche Cayenne MK1 (955) 2003-2006
- Porsche Cayenne MK2 (957) 2007-2010
- Porsche Cayenne MK3 (958) 2010-2017
- Porsche Cayenne (9YA) 2018>>
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK1 (2009-2013)
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK2 (2014-2016)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK1 (2017-2020)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK2 (2021>>)
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK1 (2014-2018)
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK2 2019-2021
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK3 2022>>
- Porsche Taycan 2020>>
- Porsche 918 Spyder 2014-2015
- Porsche 924 (1977-1988)
- Porsche 944 1982-1991
- Porsche 968 (1992-1995)
- Porsche 928 (1978-1995)
- Porsche 356 (1950-1965)
- Porsche 914 (1970-1976)
- Porsche 912E 4CYL 1976
- Engine Rebuild Kit
- Gaskets & Sets
- Intermediate shaft (IMS)
- Oil System Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Belts / Tensioners / Rollers
- Chains & Tensioners
- Engine Bearings / Shells
- Engine Valves / Guides / Springs
- Rocker Arms
- Engine Studs
- Piston Rings
- Engine Cylinders / Liners / Pistons
- Connecting Rod
- Cylinder Head
- Camshaft & Parts
- Crankcase Parts
- Crankshaft & Parts
- Engine Tin Ware
- Engine Mounts
- Turbo Chargers / Intercoolers & Parts
- Air Intake & Injection
- Carburetors & Parts
- Vacuum Pump
- Direct-to-Head Throttle Bodies
- Jenvey Throttle Bodies
- Cylinder Liner
- EGR - Exhaust gas recirculation
- Specialist Tools
Whether you are planning a complete engine overhaul or small gasket change on your Porsche Engine, we have the right parts for the job. We source a vast variety of parts from O-Rings to Crankshafts from the most reputable Porsche engine spares manufactures, Victor Reinz, Elring, Goetze, Mahle and Federal-Mogus to name just a few.
We are able to provide a complete range of engine rebuilding tools and parts for modern and classic Porsches. We offer everything from small intricate belts, chains, and system parts, to IMS bearings, Cylinder Heads, Crankshafts, Camshafts, and Porsche Engine Mounts.
We also offer an amazing range of direct-to-head throttle bodies. We provide throttle bodies for the Porsche for the 911, 964, Air-cooled classics. These cool bits of kit can help get you to get more horsepower, torque and vastly increased throttle response.
In the same vein of Porsche improvements & modifications, we also offer plenty of Turbochargers and all the necessary accompanying needed to get them fitted on your car.
What are the most common Porsche engine issues?
Engine smoke which can be caused by faulty oil separators or overfill of oil. IMS bearing failures can be a common and devastating occurrence for the Porsche 996 between a certain production date. Depending on when detected, this issue may be correctable with the replacement of the IMS, using our handy kit, or if the failure has caused further damage. If more damage has occurred it may require a complete engine rebuild or replacement.
Excessive engine smoke is a sight suitable for any Porsche owners nightmares. Luckily, in many cases, it is no cause for concern. Potentially it could be caused by something as simple as an excessive overfill of oil - A common mistake made by non-Porsche specialist garages.
Another fairly common cause of your engine smoking is an issue with the oil separator. This component separates the air from oil and commonly fails internally. If you begin to see smoke coming from your 996 or 986 it is imperative that you speak to a Porsche specialist!
Do I need to rebuild my engine?
Cover IMS bearing issues timing belt problems, some issues can be avoided with routine car maintenance, such as oil changes, regular checks, some issues may need one specific part, such as exhaust manifold replacement for engines with fumes escaping, some drastic issues require a whole engine to be rebuilt.
Sometimes an engine rebuild is to get things good as new and sometimes it’s to squeeze some extra power under the hood. A diverse range of Porsche’s can benefit from an Porsche engine rebuild, including the 917, 935 and the 962, all air-cooled engine types, right the way through to 997 GT3’s and turbo engines.