- Porsche Panamera V6 3.0L 2WD (330 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4 V6 3.0L 4WD (330 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4 V6 3.0L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera 4 3.0L Turbocharged V6 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera 4S V6 3.0L 4WD (440 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4S V6 3.0L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera 4S 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel V8 4.0L 4WD (422 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid V6 2.9L 4WD
- Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid V6 2.9L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera Turbo V8 4.0L 4WD (550 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera Turbo V8 4.0L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera Turbo 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid V8 4.0L 4WD
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid V8 4.0L 4WD Executive
Keeping your Porsche engine cool and at the right temperature is important that’s why at Design911 we offer a comprehensive range of products for your Porsche engine every thing from water hoses, oil hoses, radiators, water pumps, oil pumps, oil coolers, thermostats, coolant and oil tanks all at our very best low prices!
What Porsche engine cooling parts are available?
Keeping your Porsche engine cool and at the right temperature is important, that's why at design 911 we offer a comprehensive range of products for your Porsche’s engine. We supply everything from Water Hoses, Oil Hoses, Radiators, Water Pumps, Oil Coolers, Thermostats, Coolant and Oil Tanks all at our very best low prices.
If you have any problems with your Porsche’s radiators, pumps, hoses pipes or sensors, the damage can be catastrophic, they are the life support system for the engine, keeping it within safer operating temperatures.
We can also offer the essentials such as high-quality engine oil and antifreeze liquid (an absolute necessity in the winter months). Looking to turn it up a notch? Not only do we supply replacement parts we also offer high-quality track and race products.
Our race radiators offer high performance, helping you get the most out of your Porsche on the track. We have a wide range of sophisticated cooling systems so you are sure to find the Porsche engine cooling parts that you require.
All of our Porsche products are quality controlled to ensure that our customers only receive the best product available, in the rare instance of a product getting damaged in transit we work with the courier to get to the source of the damage and will send you out a replacement as soon as physically possible.
How often does the Engine Coolant need to be
Engine coolant offers year-round protection from corrosion and freezing down to -31oF. Regular checking of the coolant is part of a service. Normally the coolant level only needs to be checked when a warning message appears on the multi-function display in the instrument panel.
WARNING! When changing the engine coolant on your Porsche, be aware of the following; The coolant reservoir is pressurized, careless opening of the reservoir can lead to hot coolant suddenly spraying out. If the engine has been running the coolant can become hot enough to burn the skin. So, do not open the reservoir cap when the engine is hot, and allow the engine to cool down before opening the cap and try to protect your hands, arms and face from any engine coolant coming your way.
If the engine is hot, cover the reservoir cap with a cloth. Open cap carefully and allow any overpressure to escape. Then unscrew cap completely.