- Porsche Boxster 986/987/981 (1997-2016)
- Porsche Boxster 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche 911/912 (1965-1989)
- Porsche 964 (911) (1989-1994)
- Porsche 993 (911) (1994-1998)
- Porsche 996 (911) (1997-2005)
- Porsche 997 (911) MK1 2005-2008
- Porsche 997 (911) MK2 2009-2012
- Porsche 991 (911) MK1 2012-2016
- Porsche 991 (911) MK2 2016-2018
- Porsche 992 (911) 2019>>
- Porsche Cayman 987C/981C (2005-2016)
- Porsche Cayman 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche Carrera GT (2003-2006)
- Porsche Cayenne MK1 (955) 2003-2006
- Porsche Cayenne MK2 (957) 2007-2010
- Porsche Cayenne MK3 (958) 2010-2017
- Porsche Cayenne (9YA) 2018>>
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK1 (2009-2013)
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK2 (2014-2016)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK1 (2017-2020)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK2 (2021>>)
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK1 (2014-2018)
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK2 2019-2021
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK3 2022>>
- Porsche Taycan 2020>>
- Porsche 918 Spyder 2014-2015
- Porsche 924 (1977-1988)
- Porsche 944 1982-1991
- Porsche 968 (1992-1995)
- Porsche 928 (1978-1995)
- Porsche 356 (1950-1965)
- Porsche 914 (1970-1976)
- Porsche 912E 4CYL 1976
Here at Design 911 we sell every Porsche Pedal Part that you could possibly require! We are able to provide a wide range of Accelerator Pedal & Parts, Brake Pedal & Parts, Clutch Pedal & Parts, Footrests, Floor Boards RHD Cars, Floor Boards LHD Cars, Pedal Accessories RHD, Pedal Accessories LHD Cars, Accelerator Cables.
What are the most common issues with car pedal
One common problem with Porsche Clutches, Is when the clutch pedal does not return all the way up after it is released. The last 2 inches of travel when released is very rough and sticky. The piston inside the clutch pedal assembly can sometimes be exposed to dust and dirt causing friction on the piston travel.
I cleaned the piston and lubricated all the connecting linkage and used lithium silicon grease to grease the piston rod. Once this process has been completed the pedal should feel smoother and it will return to the original position after release.
If you notice that the cause of the problem is damage or any defect on the parts involved then it may be time to order in some replacement Porsche Pedal Cluster Parts.
When to replace your Porsche's pedal parts
Pedals showing resistance or worn out grips may need replacing. If your pedals get lots of use and are starting to become more slick and worn, you may be increasing your risk of slipping and making a mistake whilst driving.
This is something worth taking every measure possible to avoid. A fresh set of pedals or upgraded pedals may be the best path forward.
If you use your car on the track then you may want some more race orientated pedals, you may also prefer to drive with aluminium manual Porsche Pedals, or if you prefer pedals with rubber grips we can also provide those.
So whatever you prefer, functionality or aesthetics, we are able to provide the highest quality Porsche Pedal Parts possible, and we are able to get them in the post and out to you quicker then you'd think.