- Porsche Boxster 986/987/981 (1997-2016)
- Porsche Boxster 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche 911/912 (1965-1989)
- Porsche 964 (911) (1989-1994)
- Porsche 993 (911) (1994-1998)
- Porsche 996 (911) (1997-2005)
- Porsche 997 (911) MK1 2005-2008
- Porsche 997 (911) MK2 2009-2012
- Porsche 991 (911) MK1 2012-2016
- Porsche 991 (911) MK2 2016-2018
- Porsche 992 (911) 2019>>
- Porsche Cayman 987C/981C (2005-2016)
- Porsche Cayman 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche Carrera GT (2003-2006)
- Porsche Cayenne MK1 (955) 2003-2006
- Porsche Cayenne MK2 (957) 2007-2010
- Porsche Cayenne MK3 (958) 2010-2017
- Porsche Cayenne (9YA) 2018>>
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK1 (2009-2013)
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK2 (2014-2016)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK1 (2017-2020)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK2 (2021>>)
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK1 (2014-2018)
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK2 2019-2021
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK3 2022>>
- Porsche Taycan 2020>>
- Porsche 918 Spyder 2014-2015
- Porsche 924 (1977-1988)
- Porsche 944 1982-1991
- Porsche 968 (1992-1995)
- Porsche 928 (1978-1995)
- Porsche 356 (1950-1965)
- Porsche 914 (1970-1976)
- Porsche 912E 4CYL 1976
- Service Kits OEM Parts
- Service Kits OE Parts
- Oil Filters
- Air Filters
- Pollen/Particle Filters
- Fuel Filters
- Belts All Types
- Spark Plugs
- IRIDIUM POWER Spark Plugs
- IRIDIUM RACING Spark Plugs
- Ignition Coils
- Wiper Blades / Arms
- Gearbox Service Parts
- Porsche Classic Motoroil
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Mobil
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Total
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Castrol
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Motul
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Millers Oils NanoDrive
- Engine Oil & Lubricants - Millers Oils
- Fuel Additives
- Coolant / Antifreeze
- Power Steering Oil
- Garage PPE
In our Porsche Service Parts section you can find the following; Service kits (OEM + OE), Oil Filters, Air Filters, Pollen/Particle filters, Fuel Filters, Belts (all types), Spark Plugs, Ignition Coils, Wiper Blades/Arms, Gearbox Service Parts, Porsche Classic Motor Oil, Engine Oil & Lubricants, Coolant/Antifreeze and more!
Our catalogue of Porsche Service Parts is unparalleled and offers you and uncompromised selection of all parts you could possibly require.
Porsches are high-end Performance sports vehicles. This means they rely on all parts working as effectively as possible in order for them to deliver on the optimum driving experience.
All service components are crucial for the continuation of superior performance output. Over time, some Porsche Cars parts can suffer from wear. Thanks to years of development, parts wear down slowly, evenly and in a controlled fashion.
Unfortunately, even Porsche experts can’t hold back the effect of ware and tear forever. In these cases often parts will eventually need to be replaced in order to keep your car in full working order.
How do I find out what Porsche Service parts I need?
The best way to find this out, is to simply book in with your local Porsche Specialist Garage.
Only a Porsche Specialist garage will be able to diagnose any problems or parts which do or do not need replacing with the highest accuracy.
Again, we emphasize that a Porsche is Performance Sports vehicle, and requires a different level of expertise compared to normal cars, so why go to a non-specialist garage?
Your Porsche deserves a Porsche Service.
How much on average does it cost to service a Porsche?
Usual minor services are about 1hr30mins - £85 +vat each, for a Major Service - 3hrs - again at £85+vat each.
Now, these services can vary depending on what needs replacing/repairing. Often Porsches roll in for a service and the mechanics discover work which needs to be undertaken.
This is especially common for Porsches that are over 15 years old. Their high-quality build will keep you going for many years, but when the car needs some TLC, it is really worth the extra money.
Especially when you can prevent a problem from happening at an inopportune time.