- Brake Pads & Disc Package
- Brake Disc Standard
- Brake Pads Standard
- SPORTS Brake Disc
- Brembo Standard brakes
- Brembo Racing brakes
- TEXTAR Brakes
- PAGID Racing Brakes
- Zimmermann Brakes
- EBC Brakes
- Brake Pad Wear Sensors
- Brake Pad Anti-vibration shims
- Caliper Bolts / Disc Screws
- Pin Kit and Guide Plates
- Performance Brake Hoses
- Standard Brake Hoses
- Caliper and Brake Lines
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Caliper Upgrades
- HandBrake Shoes
- Electric parking brake
- Caliper Seal/ Caliper Pistons
- Brake Booster
- Brake Master Cylinder
- Brake Fluid Reservoir
- Brake Fluid
- Porsche Panamera V6 3.0L 2WD (330 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4 V6 3.0L 4WD (330 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4 V6 3.0L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera 4 3.0L Turbocharged V6 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera 4S V6 3.0L 4WD (440 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4S V6 3.0L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera 4S 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel V8 4.0L 4WD (422 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid V6 2.9L 4WD
- Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid V6 2.9L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera Turbo V8 4.0L 4WD (550 Hp)
- Porsche Panamera Turbo V8 4.0L 4WD Executive
- Porsche Panamera Turbo 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 Sport Turismo
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid V8 4.0L 4WD
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid V8 4.0L 4WD Executive
Buy Porsche Brakes, Pads, Disc rotors, Replacement Brakes, all directly from us here at Design 911. We supply the highest quality brakes for Porsches, including Brake Kits, Cables, Brake Wear Sensors and much more.
Check out our full range of Brembo, EBC, Pagid, Blacc Diamond, Performance Friction Brakes for Porsche.
When driving round in a high-performance vehicle, it is always worth making sure that you have the full stopping capabilities that are available to you. Our Porsche Brake Pads and Brake Parts are consistently some of the best on the market and can provide you with the piece of mind that only safety can afford.
Should I get Ceramic or Semi-metallic Brake disc?
Metallic pads are typically made from a mixture of iron, copper, steel, and graphite that are all bonded together. They are good at transferring the heat generated by the friction that is created from the contact with the brake rotors.
Metallic pads provide good performance, and much better resistance to brake fade then organic pads. They are also a more cost-effective option. They are harder, more durable and the best choice for heavier vehicles.
Ceramic pads inhibit the heat that is generated by the pad hitting the rotor, from going back to the hydraulic or caliper system. The ceramic Porsche brake pads tend to keep the brake fluid cooler then the metallic pad does due to their cooling capabilities, their performance stays strong with repeated use and repeated hard stops.
Ceramic brakes tend to be quieter and are less abrasive then metallic pads, however, they are relatively more expensive.
What are the best Porsche Brakes?
With original Porsche Brakes, top performance becomes standard. That's thanks to their years in professional motorsports, Porsche original brakes & brake pads are able to achieve a constant braking experience, even under higher loads. Their strengths are high rigidity and pressure point responsiveness.
There are more then Just Porsche brakes out there, in fact, there are several high-quality brands which are able to halt your car whenever you require. If your Brake Pads, Disks or Shoes need replacing then maybe you should consider Brembo. These Italian made brakes have an enviable reputation for supplying increased braking power and longer lifespans before needing to be replaced.
It is widely considered that the absolute best brakes on the market are Performance Friction brakes are the standard of excellence in high-performance vehicles, and street vehicles. Track days and street upgrades for nearly every make and model are manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications.