- Porsche Boxster 986/987/981 (1997-2016)
- Porsche Boxster 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche 911/912 (1965-1989)
- Porsche 964 (911) (1989-1994)
- Porsche 993 (911) (1994-1998)
- Porsche 996 (911) (1997-2005)
- Porsche 997 (911) MK1 2005-2008
- Porsche 997 (911) MK2 2009-2012
- Porsche 991 (911) MK1 2012-2016
- Porsche 991 (911) MK2 2016-2018
- Porsche 992 (911) 2019>>
- Porsche Cayman 987C/981C (2005-2016)
- Porsche Cayman 718 (982) 2017>>
- Porsche Carrera GT (2003-2006)
- Porsche Cayenne MK1 (955) 2003-2006
- Porsche Cayenne MK2 (957) 2007-2010
- Porsche Cayenne MK3 (958) 2010-2017
- Porsche Cayenne (9YA) 2018>>
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK1 (2009-2013)
- Porsche Panamera 970 MK2 (2014-2016)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK1 (2017-2020)
- Porsche Panamera 971 MK2 2021>>
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK1 (2014-2018)
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK2 2019-2021
- Porsche Macan (95B) MK3 2022>>
- Porsche Taycan 2020>>
- Porsche 918 Spyder 2014-2015
- Porsche 924 (1977-1988)
- Porsche 944 1982-1991
- Porsche 968 (1992-1995)
- Porsche 928 (1978-1995)
- Porsche 356 (1950-1965)
- Porsche 914 (1970-1976)
- Porsche 912E 4CYL 1976
- Water / Coolant Hoses
- Water / Coolant Radiators
- Track & Race Coolant Radiators
- Water / Coolant Pumps
- Coolant Bottles / Expansion Tanks
- Thermostat / Temperature Sensor
- Oil Radiators / Heat Exchangers
- Oil System & Pipes
- Oil Tank
- Air cooling parts
- Engine Oil
- Coolant / Antifreeze
- Elephant racing systems
Keeping your Porsche engine cool and at the right temperature is important that’s why at Design911 we offer a comprehensive range of products for your Porsche engine every thing from water hoses, oil hoses, radiators, water pumps, oil pumps, oil coolers, thermostats, coolant and oil tanks all at our very best low prices!
What Porsche engine cooling parts are available?
Keeping your Porsche engine cool and at the right temperature is important, that's why at design 911 we offer a comprehensive range of products for your Porsche’s engine. We supply everything from Water Hoses, Oil Hoses, Radiators, Water Pumps, Oil Coolers, Thermostats, Coolant and Oil Tanks all at our very best low prices.
If you have any problems with your Porsche’s radiators, pumps, hoses pipes or sensors, the damage can be catastrophic, they are the life support system for the engine, keeping it within safer operating temperatures.
We can also offer the essentials such as high-quality engine oil and antifreeze liquid (an absolute necessity in the winter months). Looking to turn it up a notch? Not only do we supply replacement parts we also offer high-quality track and race products.
Our race radiators offer high performance, helping you get the most out of your Porsche on the track. We have a wide range of sophisticated cooling systems so you are sure to find the Porsche engine cooling parts that you require.
All of our Porsche products are quality controlled to ensure that our customers only receive the best product available, in the rare instance of a product getting damaged in transit we work with the courier to get to the source of the damage and will send you out a replacement as soon as physically possible.
How often does the Engine Coolant need to be
Engine coolant offers year-round protection from corrosion and freezing down to -31oF. Regular checking of the coolant is part of a service. Normally the coolant level only needs to be checked when a warning message appears on the multi-function display in the instrument panel.
WARNING! When changing the engine coolant on your Porsche, be aware of the following; The coolant reservoir is pressurized, careless opening of the reservoir can lead to hot coolant suddenly spraying out. If the engine has been running the coolant can become hot enough to burn the skin. So, do not open the reservoir cap when the engine is hot, and allow the engine to cool down before opening the cap and try to protect your hands, arms and face from any engine coolant coming your way.
If the engine is hot, cover the reservoir cap with a cloth. Open cap carefully and allow any overpressure to escape. Then unscrew cap completely.